IMPORTANT: You will not receive paper tickets for this event. At the time of entry, you must present the credit card used to purchase your tickets as well as a valid photo ID (such as a driver’s licence or passport). Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time. Tickets are non-transferable.
By purchasing a ticket for Biffy Clyro, you agree to be bound by the event’s Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
Ticketmaster T&Cs – Biffy Clyro – AECC – 2016
1. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
2. No paper tickets will be issued. Your credit/debit card is your ticket. The credit/debit card used by you for the purchase of tickets serves as evidence of your right to attend the event. If you buy more than one ticket, in order to enter the venue and attend the event, your guest(s) (other ticket holder(s)) must accompany and be present with you at the time of entry into the event, at the venue on the night of the show. You must be attending the event. There are no exceptions to these requirements.
3. You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with valid government issued photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event.
4. These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale, transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase. No changes to the name(s) of the ticketholder(s) or letters of authorisation will be accepted.
5. If you require accessible seating arrangements, please call 0800 988 4440. Please note that such arrangements are subject to a venue’s limitations and/or restrictions and the venue may not always be able to accommodate your needs.
6. All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of Ticketmaster UK Limited, accessible here, as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.